Followers

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

October Challenge #10



Hello Ladies & Welcome Back 


Hello Friends in Blogland ....Welcome Back 


How you all have been doing ! 
We all are busy in creating in our world ... 
It's Spring in Australia ..but it seems like that Winter 
doesn't want to depart this year 
but .. as life goes on ... 


We have another great monthly challenge 
Firstly, I like to take a moment and "Thank" every one who have 
taken time out to create and join our last month's challenge . 
Beautiful and Gorgeous creations ... so over whelming

Our Current Theme
Using Fall Colours + Anything Goes 


Current Image used for this Challenge WINNERS PLEASE SELECT YOUR IMAGES FROM HERE

Image may contain: drawing



Guest Designer of the Month 

Hallo mijn naam is Anita, 
Allereerst wil ik zeggen dat ik het een hele eer vind om gast designer te mogen zijn, hartelijke dank daarvoor. 
Al heel wat jaartjes maak ik kaarten. Begonnen met 3 d kaarten, theezakjes vouwen. 
Later kwam het scrappen op kaarten meer in beeld. Wat ik nog steeds geweldig vind.
Maar ook mixed media vind ik helemaal geweldig wat ik er nu ook bij doe.
Wil je meer weten over mij creaties.
Bezoek dan eens mijn blog:



Hello my name is Anita, first of all I would like to say that I am very honoured to be a guest designer, thank you for that.  For many years I make maps. Started with 3 d cards, tea bags folding.  Later, the scraping on cards was more in the picture. What I still find great. But also mixed media I find absolutely amazing what I am doing now too. Want to know more about me creations. Please visit my blog: HERE




CONGRATULATIONS
To our Next Month
Guest Designer


No automatic alt text available.


CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS 


1st RUNNER UP
Monique





2N RUNNER UP
Beckie

3RD RUNNER UP 



SHOWCASE BY OUR DESIGN TEAM 

Please Welcome Linda as our New Design Team Member 


Image may contain: 1 person



Using image 

No automatic alt text available.



using image 


No automatic alt text available.



Image may contain: 1 person

using image
Besties Dora Belle
No automatic alt text available.


No automatic alt text available.

Tracey second card 
using image 

No automatic alt text available.



Once again Thank you so much for stopping by and 
taking a peek and joining our challenge. 
Thank you for all your love and support . 
As it is lovely to see all your beautiful creations.
Spread the word...

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 
Bestie Aussie Team 


To All the 
Design team members 
From Sherri Baldy
  put behind Your name DT so I know your in the
Design Team from Sherri.
I don't know you all !






3 comments:

  1. so happy i won congrats to the other ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card to be on Top3. I am thrilled!!!!!!!! Thank you. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog! Hugs from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of mybestiesaussiechallenge blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    background removal

    ReplyDelete

We love to get your messages. Thank you so much for your kind words and time to write them. Happy Crafting!