Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2018

August Challenge # 8

Hello Friends in Blogland ....Welcome Back 


How you all have been doing ! 
We all are busy in creating in our world ... 
It's Winter in Australia .. and this year it has been very cold ... 
but .. as life goes on ... 


We have another great monthly challenge 
Firstly, I like to take a moment and "Thank" every one who have 
taken time out to create and join our last month's challenge . 
Beautiful and Gorgeous creations ... so over whelming 

Our Current 
"Anything Goes With My Bestie"


Guest Designer 
Thank You for our Guest Designer for a beautiful project 


CreativEle, is my webname. My name derives from the Greek Elèné and means torch, sparkling, shining. 100% Italian woman. Over the years I have experimented many hobbies, some abandoned after a while, others cultivated over time. I am a constantly changing soul. Currently I love to dedicate myself time to scrapbooking and coloring digital or/and rubber stamps. HALLOWEEN in JULY is my project for this challenge. Unconventional in my creations I like make something alternative to normality. If you like my style it will be a pleasure to host you in my little WEBLOG. Happy crafty!






CONGRATULATIONS
To our Next Month
Guest Designer 

CONGRATULATIONS 
TO ALL OUR 
WINNERS 


1st RUNNER UP 



2nd RUNNER UP 




3rd RUNNER UP 


WINNERS PLEASE SELECT YOUR IMAGES FROM HERE 


Here is our DT INSPIRATION for this Month 





Once again Thank you so much for stopping by and 
taking a peek and joining our challenge. 

As it is lovely to see all your beautiful creations.
Spread the word...


Crafty Hugs 

Rose 

and 

My Bestie Aussie Team

To All the 
Design team members 
From Sherri Baldy
  put behind Your name DT so I know your in the
Design Team from Sherri.
I don't know you all !

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing me as one of your winners. How do we collect our prizes? I don't see an email address to contact anywhere. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I see I am one of the winners this time. Thank you for choosing me! I don't know who to email to collect my prize. I can't find an email address anywhere. Help! Mine is julieodil at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards from everyone for the August challenge ladies! Love the earthy & warm colours featured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They can take their usual handset but switch in a local SIM
    card to avoid massive roaming charges. There are many different types of lasers used
    to alter sheet metal stamping and plastics in the automotive industry.
    There are many people are using dual sim cards dual standby mobile.

    ReplyDelete

We love to get your messages. Thank you so much for your kind words and time to write them. Happy Crafting!