Followers

Friday, March 2, 2018

March Challenge

Hello My Bestie & Welcome Back 


How are you all doing ...! 
Hope you all had a lovely New Year .... full of new excitement 
great fun crafty time 

Once again we have a Brand New Challenge ...as we all know that 
Easter is just around the corner  

Thank you so much for all the Beautiful & Gorgeous Cards & Projects 
keep them all coming .. just love them 

hope this year brings us more crafty mojo and more inspirations to inspire you 


Theme for March 2018 
Anything Goes + Easter with My Bestie 

Congratulations 

Now, We are happy to Announce our 
Winners & Guest Designer 
Congratulations ...!!


Our Guest Designer Winner for March 









1st Runner Up





2nd Runner Up 




3rd Runner Up 






Our Guest Designer of Month 

Hello I am Andrea from New Zealand
I live in a small country town on the West Coast of the South Island of New Zealand - called Hokitika, we are a small town of 5,000 people, we lived there for 52 years.
I was born in Melbourne Australia where I grew up and went to school, coming to New Zealand in 1964 on a working holiday where I met my husband married in Melbourne and came to live in New Zealand.
I am married to Neil, Neil is my second husband and we have been married for 22 years now.
I have 2 adult children and 4 grandchildren.
Last March my eldest Grandson and his partner gave me a beautiful little Great Grandson Hunter Thomas.
He is just so gorgeous.
I retired from work 6 years ago from the health sector where I worked for our local Health Board for 32 years. I was in the administration area mainly reception.Over my adult years I have done lots of different crafts, but hand embroidery just stood out for me, and over the last 12 years silk ribbon embroidery come to the fore and also in that time I purchased a computerised embroidery sewing machine and just love using my machine to decorate just about anything.

At the time of my retirement 2013 from work I started to make greeting cards and I haven't looked back. I took a class on how to colour with alcohol markers where I learnt to shade and blend colours. I just love trying different mediums such as markers, pencils, crayon and chalks I play with them

all from time to time.

I love to push my boundaries with my crafting and love to be challenged into making something new all the time.. I love finding different projects like folded and box cards to make, and from time to time I will adding some ribbon embroidery and machine embroidery to my cards. It's rather neat to combined the 3 most special crafts I love together.
Andrea.





Here Is Our DT Inspiration 

using the image 

Image may contain: flower


using the image 

No automatic alt text available.


using the image 

No automatic alt text available.



using image 


No automatic alt text available.

using image 

No automatic alt text available.


using the image 


No automatic alt text available.


using image 

No automatic alt text available.


using the image 

No automatic alt text available.

using the image 

No automatic alt text available.


using the image 

Image may contain: 1 person

Once again Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek

 and joining our monthly challenge.

As it is lovely to see all your beautiful creations. 


Spread the word....


Happy Crafting 


Crafty Hugs 

Rose Andrew 

and 

My Besties Aussie Team



To All the 
Design team members 
From Sherri Baldy
  put behind Your name DT so I know your in the
Design Team from Sherri.
I don't know you all !




1 comment:

  1. Hola amigas gracias por haber escogido mi tarjeta para el 3er lugar muy liiiindos trabajos Rose Andrew como reclamo mi premio

    ReplyDelete

We love to get your messages. Thank you so much for your kind words and time to write them. Happy Crafting!