Followers

Sunday, October 1, 2017

October Challenge #10

Hello Ladies and Gents 

welcome back to our blog 


   Today, we have another great  monthly Challenge 

and here is this month's theme 


Image may contain: text


Thank you so much for all your lovely entries and beautiful creations !


Can't wait to see all those creative ideas and

fun projects.



Now, We are happy to Announce our 
Winners & Guest Designer 
Congratulations ...!!


GUEST DESIGNER OF THE MONTH


No automatic alt text available.

I've been crafting in some form since I was young...dabbled in SO many different crafty ventures that I can't remember them all!!

For the last 12-13 years I've been hooked on paper crafting...starting off as a "Scrapbooker" I then found my way to 3D paper projects and cards. I began my blog in July of 2013 after some encouragement from my friends and haven't looked back!!

Thank you Rose and the My Besties Aussie team for having me as a Guest Designer...I SO LOVE working with these darling images!!




******************************************

Our designers have come up with some wonderful creative designs to give you some Inspiration, 

you can find out all of the finer details on how they made

them on their personal blogs, do hop over and leave some love.


Here You GO....!!! 


Ingrids

using the image
Urban Farm Diva Daisy May img409

No automatic alt text available.


second card 
using the image 
My Besties "Making Faces" Sketches img437

No automatic alt text available.

**********************************************************

Julie

using the image 
"My Besties" img378 Beach Party Dolls





******************************************

using the image 



*******************************************

Once again Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek

 and joining our monthly challenge.

As it is lovely to see all your beautiful creations. 

Spread the word....


Happy Crafting 

Crafty Hugs 

Rose Andrew 

and 

My Besties Aussie Team


To All the 
Design team members 
From Sherri Baldy
  put behind Your name DT so I know your in the
Design Team from Sherri.
I don't know you all !




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get your messages. Thank you so much for your kind words and time to write them. Happy Crafting!